In Pokemon, there are 18 different types of Pokemon are available. Flying Type Pokemon is one of the 18 types. Pokemon Quest is a game that plays quite different when compared to Pokemon Go. There are eighteen different varieties of recipes to attract and catch the required pokemon.
Here, our main focus is on Flying type Pokemon. In this guide, we will steer you on how to find a flying-type Pokemon in Pokemon Quest.
Pokemon Quest is one of the cooking games, which will be very fun to cook different foods in various creatures. Cooking recipes in this game is one of the primary technique where the players can impress and catch their Pokemon in the game.
Ingredients in Pokemon Quest
Pokemon Quest has ten different ingredient types to attract Pokemon while playing. Each ingredient has different properties. Hence, players should know which ingredient will be used to cook a recipe. Here, we’ve listed some of the different ingredient types for you. Let’s look into them.
- Apricorns – hard and small vegetable, yellow in colour.
- Balm Mushrooms – precious and soft mushroom which will be in grey.
- Big Roots – It is a soft red vegetable which is massive in its size.
- Bluk Berries – It will be small, sweet, soft and blue in colour.F
- Fossils – Hard, small mineral in grey colour.
- Honey – Precious, a soft and sweet ingredient in yellow colour.
- Icy Rocks – cherished, hard, blue mineral.
- Tiny Mushrooms – soft, red, small mushroom.
How to cook in Pokemon Quest?
To cook a particular recipe in Pokemon Quest, you need to head over to the home menu and choose a cooking pot. This will permit the players to place nearly five different types of ingredients in the pot. Once the pot is filled, click the cooking button to cook the recipe.
How to catch Flying-type Pokemon in Pokemon Quest?
- Dish – Light as Air Casserole a la Cube
- Ingredients – Minerals and few plants
- Instance- Two fossils, two massive roots, one icy stone
- Attracts – Flying Type Pokemon
Are you looking for a Flying-type Pokemon in your Pokemon Quest? Light as Air Casserole a la cube will help you to find the Flying-type in Pokemon Quest. It is one of the recipes in Pokemon Quest which entice most Flying-type Pokemon. This recipe requires 2 plant ingredients and 3 mineral ingredients.
Try to cook your dish in different pots like Iron pot, Bronze pot, Silver pot, and Gold pot. Once your dish is ready, this will automatically attract the flying pokemon in your gameplay.
In Pokemon Quest, each recipe has a unique attribute. You can make a recipe with the ingredients available on your room and attract your required Pokemon. Hope you have enjoyed cooking with the help of this guide and attracted flying Pokemon.